Rapid Cost Containment - Breakfast briefing
2nd December, London
3rd December, Manchester
4th December, Edinburgh
This event is FREE for invited IT Decisions Makers and
you can win an iTouch!
In the current financial climate, there is increasing pressure to:
* Redirect, defer or reduce planned capital expenditure on IT infrastructure
* Improve existing asset utilisation
* Optimise transformation programmes
* Freeze or redeploy headcount
...all whilst remaining highly efficient and operationally effective!
It is clear that times are tight and budgets are shrinking. In today's
unstable economic environment it's not about driving the top line - top
of the agenda is driving out unnecessary costs. But how do you know where
those costs are, where do you start and whose responsibility is
According to a survey released by Goldman Sachs this September,
ROI is the name of the game. It was found that C-Level
executives are buying on a need vs. want basis, are often downsizing deals
to fit with current budget constraints, and are searching for solutions
with high and fast ROI.
Furthermore, in June this year IDG wrote: 'IT decisions
should be less about technology and more about the business
capabilities that the technology makes possible. Therefore, IT proposals
should be measured like other business ideas - for their potential to
bring speed, efficiency and innovation. ROI offers a strong
way to represent those ideas'.
This series of Executive breakfast briefings highlights the key
business issues to be addressed:
* How can you make informed decisions about discretionary spend
and identify essential projects?
* What factors will guarantee approval?
* Where do you spend your money? Future risks versus today's control
* Can you defer spend by increasing your asset utilisation?
* How to achieve more with less? Can you achieve savings by being
lean and then Green?
To share in this knowledge and debate the issues, book
your place now.
Venues | Agenda |